Jun 10, 2010
1:00 p.m. Eastern / 10:00 a.m. Pacific (60 minutes)
Christopher Yeich - Editor, Strategic Content - Ziff Davis Enterprise
David Lundell - Identity Management Practice Director, Ensynch | Microsoft Identity Management MVP
Jonathan Sander - IAM and Security Analyst - Quest Software
Has your business experienced identity theft, with unauthorized access to your systems, data, and/or trade secrets?
Have you lost business because your customers and/or employees didn’t have access when needed?
How much time have you wasted in producing compliance/regulatory reports for various auditors?
These are all real-life situations that business and IT leaders like you are experiencing every day. Breaches lead to millions—sometimes billions—in lost monies every year. Additionally, there's also confusion, frustration, and lost productivity that organizations deal with every day as they fight to manage appropriate access to information and tools that employees, business partners, and customers actually need.
Join Microsoft Identity MVP David Lundell of Ensynch, and Jonathan Sander, IAM and Security Analyst of Quest Software, for a candid presentation that uncovers ways you can protect and accelerate your business—as well as save money—with identity and secure access management (ISAM).
Topics of discussion will include:
- Business Goals of Identity Management
- Methods for Achieving Identity Management Business Goals
- Business Value of Single-Sign-On (SSO) and Federation and Overview of Business Ready SSO and Federation Solutions
- Business Value of Identity and Secure Access Management
-Value of Automating Identity Management
*Overview of Business Ready Identity Management Solutions: Quest One ARS and Forefront Identity Manager 2010
-Value of Strong Authentication
*Overview of Business Ready Strong Authentication Solution: Quest Defender
- Real-Life Case Studies
- How an Identity + SSO Business Accelerator Assessment can help uncover the right solutions for your organization that will solve a variety of business problems