Thanks to several readers including Freek Berson, for catching a few errors I made while revising after my first round of reviewers.
Changes: in version 1.1 (Sept 28, 2010)
Chapter 1, updated the manager to director card, previously the word director was not visible (page 2)
Chapter 1 Fixed “Error Missing Reference” in Chapter 1 (page 4) to refer to Figure 1-2 Actual Photo of Smart Card
Fixed client unattended install in Chapter 7: deleted reference to config files and corrected registry references.
Here is the beauty of Print on Demand I have fixed the errors listed above and released a new version of FIM Best Practices Volume 1 through Lulu. As of now all new copies ordered will have the above corrections.
A lot of folks have asked about an e-book and I am looking into that. Others have asked about volume 2 and I am working on that. For now my target date for volume 2 is December