Come get FIM training from David Lundell, FIM MVP and author of FIM Best Practices Volume 1.
Register by emailing FIMTraining@Ensynch.com, providing your contact info, which class and date you want to attend. You will then be contacted to complete the registration.
On Feb 8th - Feb 11th in downtown Phoenix (class will start at 8 AM), I will be teaching 50382A Implementing Forefront Identity Manager 2010 and of course adding in lots of valuable information from various FIM implementations that I have performed and supervised. Additionally, material from FIM Best Practices Volume 1 will be referenced during class (bring your copy to class). The cost of the course is $1895 USD.
This course is intended for Systems Engineers, Developers, Architects, and Project Leaders who need to gain a good understanding of how Forefront Identity Manager 2010 can be applied to manage identity information across a number of directories or databases. It is also suitable for those who simply want to review the technology in some depth.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand FIM concepts and components.
- Identify appropriate FIM scenarios.
- Manage users, groups, and passwords using FIM.
- Synchronize identity data across systems, such as Active Directory and HR.
- Understand the issues involved in loading data (initial load, backup, and disaster recovery).
- Configure security for different levels of user.
- Manage password self-service reset and synchronization.
- Automate run cycles.
- Handle sets, simple workflows, and management policy rules (MPRs).