I conducted a linkedIn poll to find out what others thought of the features that are deprecated starting in FIM 2010 R2 SP1. For the poll I only listed the ones I put in my top 5 list. With 15 votes and 1 abstention I thought it would be worthwhile to publish the results:
Here we can see the winner:
- Multi-mastery/equal precedence (I had this 2nd)
- ECMA1 (XMA) (I had this third)
- Tie: Combined Run Profile Steps (e.g. DI/DS) (this was my vote)
- Tie:Transaction properties (I had this 4th)
- FIM CM MA and CLM utils (I had this last)
If the results change significantly over the next two weeks I will post again.