This morning I received an email letting me know that for the 7th time (every year since 2007) I have been honored by Microsoft with the Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) Award. All 7 times I have received the award for my "outstanding contributions in Forefront Identity Manager technical communities" and its predecessors.
In 2007 despite the product rename Identity Lifecycle Manager (ILM) 2007 the MVP award was for Microsoft Identity Integration Server (MIIS) 2003. By 2008 it was changed to ILM, in 2010 it was changed to FIM.
So I have been an MIIS MVP an ILM MVP and a FIM MVP. Entering into my 7th year I am experiencing an itch. I wonder what product name will come next:
Microsoft Identity Manager Experience (MIME)That acronym is taken
- Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM)
- Microsoft Identity Access Manager (MIAM) pronounced Me-am
Microsoft Identity Access Manager Integrator (MIAMI)
- Microsoft Identity Access Control Engine (MIACE)
- Microsoft Access Control Engine (MACE) -- great for medieval weapon enthusiasts
Microsoft Identity Control Engine (MICE) Windows Active Directory Identity Manager (WADIM)too long Azure Identity Manager (AIM)that one's taken too.
- Azure Cloud Identity Manager (ACIM)
Microsoft Azure Identity Manager (MAIM)Bad acronym Azure Provisioning Engine (APE)
- Windows Identity Manager (WIM)
Windows Identity Manager Program (WIMP)Not strong enough
- Azure Identity Integration Engine (AIIE)
- Azure Identity Integration Manager (AIIM)
- Azure Identity Integration Service (AIIS)
- Azure Identity Bridge (AIB)
What do you think it will be?
Post a Comment